Gabe Paoli is a British/Italian ambitious Senior Producer with over ten years of experience producing strategy-led and audience-focused content that delivers above and beyond client briefs.
Over the last decade, he has amassed a wealth of experience in pitch proposal, content development, data analytics, brand strategy, people leadership, directing talent, stakeholder management, branding, and budgeting.
He always puts creativity at the heart of what his team does and knows that delivering stand-out work is crucial to any brand’s goals.
He’s very hands-on.
He enjoys producing every asset globally, both agency and client side, and shepherding them through both editorially and commercially from initial brief to final delivery.
He’s confident managing high-worth budgets of over £2.5M.
His driving obsession with his work has given him exceptional storytelling abilities and technical know-how.
Somewhere, in the midst of all that, he wrote this paragraph about himself in the third person.
- He’d kill for a chocolate bar, even Sainsbury’s basics
- He’s a travel addict, but he doesn’t send postcards
- He makes up plans so he can stay home and binge-watch Netflix
- He always cries when he watches The Notebook
- He electrocuted himself while making a Nutella toastie
- His first internship was in a Steven Spielberg film
- He volunteers as a Theatre Club Teacher/Director at Virginia Primary School in Central London